Where Have I Been?

by - Friday, January 03, 2014

First of all I'd like to say happy new year to you all! 

Secondly I would also like to say sorry for not blogging over the holiday period, I felt as if I needed some 'me' time. I've been working extra hours over the holiday season and just needed some time to relax and enjoy the time i had off from sixth form! but never fear i'm back and i'll be back on track quicker than you know it! This year is going to be about me, my family, my friends and doing everything I love such as: blogging more and hopefully growing a bigger reading audience, learning to handle sticky situations better, going to more concerts, meeting new people and growing as a person.

 Thank You to everyone who read my posts in 2013, I hope you stick with me through the year ahead.


You May Also Like

0 comments