TAG: 35 Questions About You.

by - Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hi there guys and girls, I found a Q&A tag online so I thought I'd complete it so my readers know a bit more about me:-)


Questions


1. Do you have any pets?
Nuh-Uh :-(

2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, My iPad and my iPhone

3. What's the weather like right now?
Sunny(ish)

4.Do you drive? And if so have you crashed?
Nope

5.What time did you wake up this morning?
9:30am

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw?
My sisters keeper

8.What does you last text message say?
"thanks lovely! xx"

9. What's you ringtone?
The automatic iPhone one

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes

11. Do you like sushi?
I've never tried it

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Everywhere and anywhere

13. Have you ever had to take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope

14. How many siblings do you have?
One

15.Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19

18. Do you colour your hair?
I have done but now I only have highlights

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today?
Complete media work and try to work on my blog


20.When was the last time you cried?
A couple weeks back while reading the last couple of chapters of TFiOS

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Chicken, Bacon and BBQ Sauce. YUM!

22. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers

23. Have you ever had a all nighter?
Yes, after prom party was a all night and then all day the next day, I was definitely sleep deprived

24. What is your eye colour?
Brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes

Added Questions..


26. Left or Right handed?
Right

27. Celebrity crush?
Harry Styles, Dougie Poynter, Ansel Elgort, Brad Simpson and Matty Healy.

28. IPhone or Blackberry?
iPhone

29. Favourite TV show?
Eastenders and KUWTK


30. Dream Job?
Having my own little home interiors boutique!

31. What are you doing after school?
University in October

32. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
Summer

33. Favourite Youtuber?
Everyone in my Sub box! Mainly Daily vloggers

34. Any piercings/tattoos?
Yep! 5 Piercings and I hope to get a tattoo in the future

35. Favourite Quote?
If god brings you to it he'll bring you through it.


You May Also Like

0 comments