JUNE FAVOURITES

by - Wednesday, July 02, 2014

 


I'm finally doing my monthly favourites at the right time!! *pats myself on the back* 

Those Lemonade Days by Treacle Moon - I usually stay away from lemon scents as most of them are really over powering and they make me feel a bit sick but this one is lush. The description on the bottle is exactly how I feel about it. I got mine from Tesco for £1.99!

Fresh Cut Roses Yankee Candle - I got a few samplers for Christmas and this was one of them. I thought this was more of a summery scent so I saved it until I thought was appropriate and now I can't get enough of it! I even went out and got another one. Woops!

Ciaté mini in Play Date - I love this colour so much, the picture doesn't do it any justice at all. It's in-between a Red and a Hot Pink-y sort of colour. TIP: don't paint nails on a cream carpet if you're clumsy like me.. you know what happens next.

Maybelline BROWdrama - This is soooooo good. Yes, the extra o's were needed ;-) I use it every single day. I love the fact its not got a normal wand to it. I've seen a lot of people cut there wand but I don't see the point! 

Eylure Lengthening Lashes in No. 116 - Holy Grail Item. They're the only lashes I use..  Thanks to Becca Rose! 

Favourite Youtuber this month - SacconeJolys without a doubt. I love this little family they're so cute, I wish I was apart of it!

Favourite TV Show this month - Keeping up with the Kardashians, I look forward to every sunday evening just so I can sit and watch them.

Favourite song this month - George Ezra - Budapest


You May Also Like

0 comments