NAKED 3 FOR £4?!

by - Wednesday, July 30, 2014






So.. a couple weeks back I made a few purchases on the Superdrug website.

This palette was one of my many purchases. Am I pleased with it? Heck Yes!! I saw it and instantly fell in love with the palette. I also noticed near enough straight away that it was a complete dupe for the Naked 3 palette. I love the Naked palettes but I'm not 100% sure I want to spend nearly £40 on something I'll wear once in a while. When I saw this I had to get it. It was only £4, bargain! The colour pay off is amazing. I can wear these eye shadows all day and they don't crease. As soon as I tried it I knew I had to do a blog post on it. I'm totally  in love with my purchase and for £4 you can't go wrong! If you would like any swatches etc just leave a comment and I'll get right on it.

You can buy it here






You May Also Like

0 comments