VERY LATE JULY FAVOURITES

by - Friday, August 22, 2014





I promised at least 3 blog posts this week and this is my second.. Its not going well. This week has been my only week off from work for a good month or so and I just wanted to relax. But further-ado here we go!

Pastel Blue Satchel Bag - I saw this in NewLook for a good couple of weeks but my Mum kept telling me to put it back and that "I have enough bags" but the one day she wasn't with me.. I got it! Sneaky. Haha. I love it, it brings colour to any outfit I'm wearing. They now do the same design in a charcoal sort of colour and a berry colour. 

Match Perfection Foundation - I've had this foundation for probably around 3 months.. It was in the back of my Make-Up drawers. When I first tried it.. I thought it was awful. I didn't like the fact it had a light coverage and had a dewy finish to it. Now.. I like everything I hated about it! I just finished this bottle and I'm back onto wearing my Esteé Lauder Double Wear. I prefer Match Perfection for days I don't really want to put much Make-up on. 

Scrunchies - I have seriously thick, long hair. I really want to cut it but I'm so scared if I do that whatever I have done to it I'll hate it or that it wont look right. Lately I've been getting super horrible headaches because of how heavy and long my hair is but again.. I'm so scared to cut it so I've been putting it up into scrunchies and I love the look of my hair in them.

Portable Charger Juice Cube - I got my Juice Cube around a year ago for the simple fact that I saw someone else have one while they were at a concert.. GENIUS IDEA. Why didn't I think of getting a portable charger before?? DUH! I go to a few concerts and my phone always dies right through recording my favourite song or taking a photo of whoever I'm seeing. I got mine from Curry's. It was £25 but its worth it!

They're Real Mascara - 3 words.. I LOVE IT. It makes my eyelashes look sooo much longer than they already are. I must admit I don't really like the plastic wand but I can live with it while it makes my eyelashes look so good!! 

Limited Edition AERO McFlurry - Bit of a weird favourite but oh my goodness!! It's the best thing I've ever tried. I wish I'd had more of them before they stopped doing them again. Not so much the mint one but the normal milk chocolate one was the best. 



You May Also Like

0 comments