CHRISTMAS TAG!

by - Sunday, November 30, 2014


Questions: 


Q. What is your favourite holiday film? 
A. Oh no! I can't possibly pick just one so my favourites are Elf (of course), The Grinch, Frozen (does this count? haha), The Holiday, Love actually and Jingle all the way.

Q. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
 A. Red, Green, Gold and Silver!

Q. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
A. No, I really want to though. I think it would be super cute.

Q. Do you still have an advent calender? 
A. YES! of course I do. I've not got one this year as I'm super fussy and don't actually eat the chocolate inside, so my mum got me a little tub of Quality Street and is going to give me one everyday! Haha, I sound about 5! 

Q. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
A. I don't really like Christmas dinner! I'm strange, I know but my favourite Christmas treat has to be the big tins of chocolates!
Q. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
A. Early November, woops ;-)

Q. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
A. I'm usually the first awake, I get told off every year for waking up at 5am.. So I usually wake up, check my phone put on Gavin and Stacey Christmas special or the panto TV showing on ITV2 (see I know it all off by heart.. it happens every year!) Then when I've convinced everyone to wake up we go into my mum and dads room, we open our stocking presents and then we go downstairs and open our main presents as we call them.. then get ready and my nan comes round and we have Christmas dinner and then my auntie and uncle come round to give us our presents and we all usually just drink and watch some Christmas trash tv! 

Q. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
A. Turkey, Stuffing, Pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, vegetable etc. The usual!! 

Q. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
A. I have a whole Spotify Playlist if you want to take a peek.. Search: robynpugh2 on spotify!

Q. Real or fake Christmas tree?
A. Fake! I can't be dealing with all the pine needles on the floor!

I TAG YOU ALL!
Merry Christmas 


You May Also Like

0 comments