BRONZERS: HOOLA VS. BEACHED BRONZER

by - Thursday, September 08, 2016




Hoola on the Left - Urban Decay Beached Bronzer on the Right.


I was gifted both of these bronzers for my birthday and I'm in love with both of them. 

I have used the Benefit Hoola bronzer before and I used every bit of it! My mum got me the smaller size Hoola bronzer which is super cute but inconvenient, you can't really use a big fluffy brush with it. The perfect brush for it is the Real Techniques 301. Hoola is more brown-y toned than the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer, it works as a good contour colour for me. The smaller Hoola works out at around £10 and the bigger one works out at around £23.

I originally asked for the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer because I loved the packaging, always a big part when I'm online shopping for Make-Up. It also has a big mirror in, which is always a plus. I was using this to contour but I realised I was going to use it all up within a few months and I really didn't want that to happen! So I now use it to bronze up my face and neck/chest. I'm extremely pale (which I've mentioned before) and this seems to give me that 'colour' I need. I love the size of this product, It's big enough to use a big fluffy brush and that's what I find best to give my skin some colour. This product was £20.

I recommend both bronzers for different reasons. Hoola for the pricing of the smaller one, (it has a small mirror in so you could throw it in your bag for on-the-go) but Urban Decay for the product as a whole. The packaging might of pulled it out of the bag for the Beached Bronzer.

If you've tried either of these products, let me know what you like about both of them!


You May Also Like

0 comments