SALOU 2018

by - Monday, October 22, 2018

Soooo, I've been hiding for a while but that's only because I started a brand spanking new job and guess what? I love it. Maybe I'll talk about it in detail a bit more another day.. But for now, I'm back with another holiday blog post!


Salou was so dreamy. Being our first lil' holiday away together abroad I think it was perfect! There wasn't lots and lots and lots to do there which is probably what we would enjoy more so but it was cute and quaint. The beach was without a doubt my favourite place. I'm such a "sun baby".



 Some days we stayed in the hotel and watched their entertainment (with a Pink gin or three..) being attacked by teenie tiny mosquitos..




 
And some days we spent exploring the city.. playing in the arcades, eating all the food and drinking all the overly expensive cocktails we wanted! I mean, €9.50 for a cocktail? but then again, the 2ft straw and sparkler made up for the price.



All photos posted were taken with the 'Huji Cam' app.




White top from Quiz
Red and White striped dress from 'Candy' in Salou
Black cropped t-shirt from Topshop
Grey and White striped shorts from Shein (£1.50 BARGAIN!)

You May Also Like

0 comments