STAYCATION | BRIGHTON PT 2

by - Monday, March 19, 2018

Guess where I went, yet again? Brighton AKA my second home. This time I went with my best friend Jemma. We went for longer than I did last time, it was so nice to take Jem around all the little spots I saw on my last trip down.





We stopped in St Leonards on sea, near Hastings in a caravan. Jemma had never stayed in one before it was what we called our 'camera set' for the week. We kept telling everyone we should have our own tv show.

Jemma and I caught the train into Brighton every day as it wasn't too far. There is just nothing better than being in your favourite place with your favourite people. We met up with some friends I'd met there last time I went and it was just so weird to see them in person! We hosted a little 'van party. Prosecco pong can only go one way.. bleughhh.

The weather was absolutely amazing, although some days were a bit chillier than others. The sunsets were crazy beautiful. I'll just never get over this stunning place.

I can't wait to be there again in June and November!




You May Also Like

0 comments