Monthly Music Favourites #001

by - Wednesday, October 23, 2013


I MISS YOU - 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER (BLINK COVER)
When I was younger I was quite a big fan of Blink 182 and this happened to be my favourite song, as I've gotten older my love for them kind of died. I'm now a big fan of 5 Seconds of Summer after seeing them at the One Direction concert. This cover is just a bit different to what i usually expect from 5SOS.

WILDHEART - THE VAMPS
I am in love with The Vamps, I've been a fan of them for just over a year - I've met the boys 4 times in total and seen them live three times. They're such lovely boys - Fan-girling aside this song is one of my favourites of all time, it reminds me of when they wasn't such a big band and nobody knew of them, I'm not sure why. The video to this song is out 4th Dec! Their EP is out now - check it out.

LOVE IS ON THE RADIO - MCFLY
I've been a huge fan of McFLY for years, I've seen them live numerous times. I feel like this isn't something they would usually do.. but in all honesty the song has grown on me I love it. If this is a taster for album six then I cant wait for it, it's going to be amazing.

BEAUTIFUL LIFE - UNION J
I've never been a great fan of the Union J boys but lately I've started to get into them more - all because of this song. It's such a feel good song. George Shelley's voice is so perfect it's unreal. I've seen them twice this year they're so good live. If you ever get the chance to go and see them - do it.

SEX - THE 1975
I've only been listening to The 1975 for a short period of time, I heard 'Chocolate' first and I loved it. I thought i'd listen to their other songs and this is my favourite by far. I'm so glad im aware of this band now, they're amazing. 


You May Also Like

0 comments