Clothes Show Haul: Part Two

by - Thursday, December 19, 2013



Just a quick Haul post for you from what I got at the Clothes Show Live 2013.
Part Two.

Models Own Goody bag - £10
Included:

With the Models Own Goody Bag you originally had to pick 3 nail polishes and then you had a little gift bag in there that included the buff it nail file, 3 eye pencils, a dazzle dust eye shadow, applicators and a bubblegum lip balm.








So Susan & Jelly Pong Pong Gift Bag- £5
Included:

The 'So Susan' and 'Jelly Pong Pong' gift bags were completely random (more of a goodie bag) you saw what was up for grabs but you didn't see what was in the bag until you actually paid and got it, Which I was kind of disappointed in but I later found I could purchase the one that I actually wanted online!





there was also a lip and cheek pencil & a black pencil eyeliner which were not photographed. 
(I did get a couple more things from the clothes show but as presents so for obvious reasons, I couldn't photograph them!)



You May Also Like

0 comments