Wishing Weekly #002

by - Friday, December 13, 2013




The first item is a Fujifilm 'instax mini 8' Instant Film Camera, they come in all sorts of pastel colours but the yellow and the pink are my favourites, I hope I can get one soon. 

The second item is The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, out of the 3 palettes I think this is my favourite, I love it so much. The colours are perfect. I will most definitely be buying one!

The Gold Spiked Necklace has been on my wishlist for ages now, I've been waiting and waiting to find the perfect one and I think I have!

9/10 times there will be a MAC lipstick on my wishing weekly, I would love the whole collection but they just cost too much. I cant wait to get this one though, It's perfect for the colder months.

The last item are the velvet Dr Martens. Who doesn't love Doc's? I cant wait to get them.




All photos are found on either the website or google.

You May Also Like

0 comments