Monthly Music Favourites #002

by - Friday, December 06, 2013

My plan was to do a montly music favourite post every month but as you can see I haven't done one since October, which I'm sorry about but better late than never!

MKTO - CLASSIC
My first music montly favourite is MKTO - Classic to my knowledge it's been out a while but not been in the charts here in the UK. I found this song by browsing through 8tracks. I love the song it's so catchy. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. 

FALL OUT BOY - ALONE TOGETHER
When I was younger I was obsessed with FOB major, I don't particularly listen to them much anymore but when I stumbled across this song I automatically fell in love. I could listen to this song on repeat all day. Such a good song. 10/10 from me.

MICHAEL BUBLÉ - CHRISTMAS (BABY PLEASE COME HOME)
Since it's December I whipped out the Michael Bublé Christmas album. On the 1st December I had already started listening to it, I love it so much. Any chance I get during the Christmas season it will be on, no doubt about it! Michael Bublé comes across as such a nice man so I will always have time to listen to him! 

ONE DIRECTION - HAPPILY
listen here
I love One Direction so much they're just so cute! I couldn't resist having a listen to Midnight Memories and I've fallen in love with this song, so catchy. I listened to it once and I knew the lyrics straight away (probably because I'm such a fangirl for them) but take a listen and let me know what you think.

HOODIE ALLEN - EIGHTEEN COOL
listen here
Hoodie is such a great artist, I only really started listening to him because of JC (from O2L) he kept adding in about 10 second clips of his songs to make montages so I had to find the song - Thank goodness for top YouTube comments! 

You May Also Like

0 comments