Wishing Weekly #001

by - Wednesday, December 04, 2013



I'm starting a blog series called "wishing weekly" which is basically a shopping list weekly that I may or may not get but here we go.

~
The first item is the Cath Kidston Father Christmas jumper, it's so cute! It's a bit pricey but I love it and I'm not too sure I can resist, it's priced at £70. 

The second item is Christmas Eve Yankee Candle. This year I've really started to love scented candles especially the warmer/spice scents (Autumn/Winter). I can't wait to get this.

The heeled Chelsea boots - Need I say anything? 

The fourth and fifth items I will most definitely be purchasing, I love warm red. Matching nails and lips are so cute!

The last item on my first wishing weekly series is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. The smell is heavenly - I NEED it in my life.   



All photos are found on either the website or google.

You May Also Like

0 comments