November Favourites

by - Sunday, December 01, 2013

Now that it's the end of November and the start of December I thought I'd share some of my favourites this month. Unfortunately the photos will be from the internet as at the moment I don't have a camera (apart from my iPhone) but here we go!



The first thing I'm loving this month is the Clean and Clear deep cleansing lotion for sensitive skin. The reason I love this product is because after a long day of wearing a face full of make-up you obviously want to remove it, so after I've used either baby wipes or make-up remover wipes to get most of my make-up off I'll use this and just by looking at the cotton wool pad (or whatever you like to use) you can tell it's all off of your face. I love the way my skin feels after using this product, I highly recommend it!



The next thing I'm loving is the Soap and Glory Foam Call. My friend got me this along with a couple other Soap and Glory products for my birthday back in July but I was trying to use up one body wash before using this one. From the moment I opened it and used it I instantly loved it. I'm 3/4 of the way through the bottle but I will most definitely be re-purchasing it! It smells so nice and again, I highly recommend it.



Another thing I'm lusting over this month is my tangle teezer. For those who know me you'll know how long and thick my hair is, it's a nightmare but this 'brush' is the best thing I've used on my hair so far! It doesn't hurt when getting tangles out and I've certainly noticed a difference with my hair. It doesn't pull my hair out as much as the others! I've always had my hair fall out very easily but not so much now I've being using this brush.



Although most "montly favourites" are beauty related items I thought I'd jazz mine up a bit and add in something different. My fourth montly favourite is a Peter Pan Collared Top from Matalan. I got this top while looking for sixth form clothes and I love it. As soon as it's been washed its on again and my mom despises washing it as it's hand wash only! It reminds me of the one that Zoella wears (I believe hers is from Ted Baker). Although its a different colour to Zoe's I still love it. 



As we all know it's always cold in England but in November I noticed a sudden temperature drop, so instead of venturing to go out with my friends I decided to stay in and read a book (exciting, I know). The book I decided to read was The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I got hooked while reading this book it was an amazing read. I was really upset when I finished reading it because I fell in love with Charlie as a character. So I then decided to get it on DVD. I highly recommend that you either buy the DVD or read the book because it's such an amazing story.



Around Feb/March time this year there was a series on Channel 4 called Gogglebox and my family and I decided to give it ago to see what the hype was about from the critics. I can honestly say watching someone else watch TV is hilarious, I've never laughed so much. And this month it started up again, I LOVE watching it. I've got all of my friends hooked. Its so funny, If you've ever thought about watching it - do it! 



You May Also Like

0 comments