FIRST IMPRESSION: THEY'RE REAL DUO

by - Wednesday, July 16, 2014




I've been seeing a lot of different reviews about this duo so I thought i'd do a first impressions post on it! 

I got this duo today after going back and forth deciding if I should buy it or not and I finally said "Stuff it!" and got them. I tried to do a video of me using both of these products but I failed. No tripod = No Video. I noticed that the mascara added a ton of length to my lashes, but in my opinion I prefer Bad Gal by Benefit. Bad Gal gives me a lot more volume and that is what I like in a mascara. 

I wear eyeliner every time I put my make-up on, I feel plain without it. So again, I thought I'd give the new push-up liner a go. I thought at first I wouldn't like it and I wouldn't get on with the applicator.. but I love it, I don't think I'm going to go back to my old eyeliner. I've seen mixed reviews about how people don't like the applicator or how it pushes out too much eyeliner but I believe you just have to persevere and if you still don't like it then its not for you. I do agree that it pushes out too much of the product but I wipe the product on my hand and then dip the applicator into it instead of pushing up more product. 

Have you tried this duo? Let me know your first impression of them!




You May Also Like

0 comments