REVIEW: REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE

by - Tuesday, July 22, 2014






I watched a couple of tutorials on YouTube and a lot of them featured this sponge in it, I've never really got on with make-up sponges but this is completely different.. I love it. It does exactly what is says on the packaging. I use it both damp and dry. I've always liked the Real Technique brushes, I use them on a daily basis but I since having this I haven't used my base brushes. I wash mine after every use although I do now have two huge rips in it which was disappointing but that's my own fault. 

This product gives such an even coverage with whatever foundation you use. You can also build coverage with this sponge if you like. I use the different sides and edges for different things, I use the point to blend my highlighter and I use the flat edge to conceal under my eyes and around my nose. It's so easy to use. Sam did a tutorial about how to use it I'll link it here

I've not had a beauty blender myself but my friends have and they said they wish they had waited for this product before splurging out on the beauty blender which was around £15.00 

Which do you prefer? The beauty blender or the RT miracle complexion sponge?




You May Also Like

0 comments