WISHING WEEKLY #006

by - Sunday, July 20, 2014


SHOP THE SET
-

I'm literally lusting over Gingham print and I have no idea why, I think its so cute and super flattering! I saw this top on the website and thought i'd pick it up in store.. but I was wrong and now theres only size 16's left. Sigh.

Oh goodness.. this bag is just so pretty, I can't wait to get my paws on it. It's such a lovely pastel shade and I adore the gold detailing on it. 

H&M Make-Up has always been on my wishlist but I've never actually purchased it. I love the colours in this palette and its only £3.99!! This is a total must-have.

Black Croc Print slip ons.. Ahh, I am so in love with these shoes. I can totally understand that not everyone will like them but I think they'd look so nice with my ripped jeans and a stripey top. I cant decide if I should get the Black ones or the White ones.. or maybe I should get both? Hmm..

YSL Lipsticks are so cute and I've read some really great reviews but I'm not sure what shade to get?!? If you've tried these out let me know what shade you have in the comments please!

*created on polyvore, pictures above are NOT mine*


You May Also Like

0 comments