DECEMBER FAVOURITES

by - Wednesday, December 31, 2014


It's that time again! The montly favourites are back. I've loved December so it was only right for me to do a 'December Favourites'.

The first thing on my list is a "perfume" or as the bottle says - Blissful Mistful. Yep! you guessed it, Zoe's body mist from her beauty range 'Zoella Beauty'. I'm really fussy when it comes to perfumes and sprays there are a lot of fragrances I really don't like. I love the fruity, floral, sweet and girly smells all year round. I'm obsessed with the packaging of this product not just the smell, I love the slick shape of the bottle and the colour palette that runs throughout the whole of the range. It's great to just throw in your bag and spritz while your on-the-go!

The next thing I've been loving this month is the Revlon Colourburst. I love this colour so much, I usually opt for a red lip but as soon as I saw this colour I was drawn towards it, Hello Pink!! I may do a review on it soon, so then you can see swatches and it on. Have you guys tried anything from the colourburst range? If so, what? Let me know in the comments.

Letraset Pro markers aka a fashion students dream. They're the most wonderful thing to draw up designs with! The markers are super expensive but well worth the money.

Real Techniques contour brush is literally the most perfect brush I've ever used! All hail Sam and Nic, Make-Up brush queens. I use this brush for my blusher, as you can see I didn't bother washing it for this photo but if I want to give it a quick refresh I use MAC's Brush Cleanser - Great brushes for the price I'd definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.

Garnier Micellar water aka holy grail product. I love this micellar water so much, I use it on a cotton pad and I sweep it on my eyes and my make-up is off without any fuss or struggle. I recommend this product. I don't use it all over my face to get my face make-up as I think it's just dragged dirt around my face. I team it with Liz Earle's cleanse and polish - they're literally a dream! My skin has felt so much better since using both these products together. I do use it as a second cleanse after I've used my Liz Earle though.

My Aria Ankle boots from Public Desire are an absolute dream to walk in. I heard some bad things about ordering from the Public Desire website after I had ordered these (I got these the end of last month or early this month) - There had been a rumour that someone was taking money out of your bank account after purchasing which of course worried me a lot.. but I had no problem with that situation and I'm so happy I made this purchase. They're so comfortable and go with everything.  

CHUMMY! My favouritest (new word ;-)) favourite of this month has to be Miranda. I heard that there wasn't going to be another series after christmas so I panicked and instantly started watching it from season one again. It's a guilty pleasure for me, If you've never watched it.. I'm telling you to! It's great. 

My music favourite for this month has to be the new album from One Direction, possibly their best album yet. I was lucky enough to get tickets for Birmingham in Oct 2015 but on christmas day I had a shock and found out that my friends had given my mum the money back I'd paid for my ticket and that they had paid for it!! I'm so grateful to have amazing friends and I'm super excited to be seeing my loves in October!  

Its becoming a tradition for me to have a favourite youtuber in my montly favourites. It's been a bit of difficult one this month as I've been loving every youtuber I'm subscribed to as most of them have been doing vlogmas.. But this month I've decided to pick Jim Chapman. He's so lovely and he seems so much fun to be around.

So thats the last monthly favourites for 2014!! I hope you've all had a lovely holiday period and I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!





You May Also Like

0 comments