BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET FIRST IMPRESSIONS

by - Monday, January 19, 2015







I took a trip to Boots with my Mum after sending in my final hand in at uni and she decided to treat me to something and this is what I picked! I couldn't decide which shade I liked the most then my mum pointed out that there was buy one and get one half price so she let me have them both. Lucky me, haha. The shades I got were 02 Frambourjoise and 07 Nude-ist. They're both matte finishes. When I swatched them I instantly fell in love. Frambourjoise is a dark Pink/Red-dy colour. I also completely fell in love with Nude-ist, from the tube it looked more of a brown-y pink-y colour but when I put it on my lips it was a beautiful sheer pink, more of a 'Your Lips But Better' colour. I adore both colours. When applying it, it actually does feel like velvet it's insane. I'll do a full review on these once I've worn them more. Let me know what you think about this line and what colours I should purchase next in the comments below!

You May Also Like

0 comments