WISHING WEEKLY #007

by - Tuesday, January 13, 2015


SHOP THE SET

SUNGLASSES / ROSE GOLD HEART EARRINGS / LOKAI BRACELET / DAISY DREAM BY MARC JACOBS / RIVER ISLAND HEELS / RIVER ISLAND RIPPED JEANS / NAVY BRA TOP

I’m so excited that my Weekly Wishlist is back for 2015. I’m attempting to change my wardrobe up this year, as all I wear is Black, White and Grey. Pretty boring but it’s just what I’m comfortable with! I really want to lose a bit of weight so I can start dressing the way I want to. Anyway lets get on with the Weekly Wishlist!

These Sunglasses are a total must! I’m in love with them; I love the thick rims and the thin arms to them. I can’t wait to get my hands on these.

Rose Gold Ted Baker Earrings?! YES PLEASE. They’re gorgeous! I first saw Becca-Rose get some Rose Gold Ted Baker Sleeper Hoops for Christmas and I fell in love with them but then I saw these cute petite heart studs and I fell in love with these even more. Woops. Roll on payday!!

Lokai Bracelet’s are the sweetest thing and they remind me that I should be grateful, humble and happy.

This is the last Daisy perfume I need to get and then my little collection will be complete! I love the scents of the Daisy line – this has to be my favourite.

Everyone needs heels like this in their life. They’re stunning, I know they’re not to everyone’s taste but I love them. Can they get my size back in stock ASAP?!

These jeans look great – I think you could dress them up or dress them down. I think they would look great with the heels I’m lusting after and some converse too. Ripped jeans are super cute and I can’t wait to get them.


HELLO?! Navy lace bra top!? Ultimate must have.



What are you lusting after this week?! Let me know in the comments :-)

You May Also Like

0 comments