MONTHLY MUSIC FAVOURITES #004

by - Thursday, February 26, 2015

Its nearly the end of the month and I haven't done a blog post in a while so I decided to my monthly music favourites as I haven't done one of these since July '14! Thats crazy. So, here goes! This is everything I've being loving this month.


Kanye West - Only One. 

Simply, my favourite song this month. Not completely sure why I love it so much.. I'm not a huge fan of Kanye West but after hearing this song and then seeing the video I think I've changed my mind!


Matt The Electrician - Jesse's Girl.

I heard this song last year and I listened to it on repeat for about a week then I totally forgot it even existed. I was making a playlist on Spotify a few weeks back and re-discovered it all over again. I'd never heard of 'Matt The Electrician' before but I'm sold, his voice is a-ma-zing!


The 1975 - So Far (It's Alright)

If you know me you'll know my undying love for The 1975. They're just great. Matty's voice just makes me happy. If you've never listened to them first of all.. why?? and second of all get yourself on YouTube and take a listen!


Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark.

I've heard so many covers of this song but I love the original version.


George Ezra - Drawing Board.

Hallelujah!! Finally at my favourite song of the month. I l o v e George Ezra so much, he's just the cutest! I got his album after giving it a listen on Spotify and now it's all I listen to when I'm getting ready to go out, when I'm in the car, when I'm at the gym.. It's great. I'm super gutted George didn't win anything at the Brits though :-(


Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind.

There's no way I couldn't love this song, it's on every radio station and every playlist I come across! I'd never heard of the duo before this song but I'm glad I have now. Great song and good-looking duo.. haha

You May Also Like

0 comments