Wishing Weekly #003

by - Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in 20+ days, I promise there is a valid reason. I've started my final major project for my Art class and It's very difficult to balance everything with my major project going on too. So I'm sorry and I will be on track again soon. When? I don't know but It will!

I thought I'd do a Wishing Weekly as I haven't done one in a while and its time I did one. So here we go.



The first thing on my list is Bioderma, everyone is raving about it and I really want to see what the hype is about it. I just wish it was easier to find over here in the UK.

The second thing I want this week is MAC eyeshadow in the colour Sketch, It's such a lovely winter shade (or autumn) I think it would go well with my eye colour, If I buy myself a palette I will most definitely be buying this to go in it!

The third thing I am lusting over this month is the Black cut out boots from Newlook, they're stunning. GIMME!

Pandora rings.. who doesn't love a Pandora ring??? They're so beautiful and dainty I really want them before the valentines season is over!

The last thing on my wishing weekly is the Pastel Yellow Statchel, I already have a fluorescent yellow one but for the spring/summer I really want a pastel one.  


Links as usual are under the 1,2,3,4 and 5! All photos are found on either the website or google.

You May Also Like

0 comments