Late January Favourites

by - Monday, February 17, 2014

Just a quick blog post from me today, I'm very sorry that I haven't been posting much lately but again there is a valid reason. I'll hopefully be posting more in the next couple of months. 

The long awaited January Favourites is here, I hadn't used anything different or new last month but here's my January favourites anyway.


So the first item I was loving last month was Our Moment // One Direction, I love the scent it's so nice. If you ever get the chance to give it a sniff, do so. It's a light perfume which I like and I also love the fact that the liquid is Pink!


This has by far been my favourite lip gloss to wear both with lipstick and without. The colour goes with anything, I call it my "nude lipgloss" To you it's probably not nude at all but it is to me considering I'm always wearing dark or bright colours on my lips!



This is by far the best foundation I've ever had, pair it with Porefessional and you're good to go for the whole day. The colours are good matches from what I've seen for myself and I've heard. They changed the packaging not so long ago and I love the new packaging It doesn't take up so much room in my Make-Up bag.



My non beauty related favourite this month is The Vamps, I'm a huge fangirl for The Vamps as everyone knows, there's no surprise their in my favourites this month.



My last favourite for the past month has been my Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, It's such a lovely shear peachy colour. If you ever get to swatch it, do so!

You May Also Like

0 comments