Daily Face

by - Tuesday, May 13, 2014


I love reading Daily Face posts so I thought I'd give it ago and do it myself!

As a base I use Soap and Glory righteous butter and Clean and Clear moisturiser, I then go on to use MUA Pro Eyeshadow primer around my eyes, on my eyelids and even on my eyebrows! I also use the Benefit Porefessional on wherever I feel I need to minimize pores. To moisturise my lips I like to use the Models Own bubblegum lip balm. I like to conceal any blemishes or dark circles with my Boing concealer in 01 from Benefit. I then like to use my Estee Lauder Double Wear in Bone (which is still a bit too dark for me! #palegirlproblems haha!) I'll then use my Stay Matte Powder to keep it all in place. 

I then go on to use my MUA blusher in Bon Bon, my MUA undress me too highlighter and my Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour and highlight. 

Soap and Glory's Archery in Brownie Points is possibly the best thing I've ever used on my eyebrows for a quick "fix". 

On my eyes I'll use Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over my lid, I then go on to use L'Oreal Paris Super Liner to create a cat eye/flick and then I simply curl my eyelashes and use Bad Gal lash and/or Maybelline Colossal Mascara.

To finish my daily face I use Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Nothing but Nude teamed with Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss in Wired Copper.




You May Also Like

0 comments