Wishing Weekly #004

by - Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Another Wishing Weekly for you today, Hope you enjoy or even get inspo from it.

First thing I'm lusting over this week is fully Black Converse, I have fully white, white & black, white & burgundy and white & navy. I love wearing converse, you can either dress them up or dress them down and I love it!

The second thing on my wishlist this week is the 90s crop tops, they're the cutest thing I've seen. Hoping to get my paws on some of these this month.

The third thing I'm hoping to snatch this week is the new Daisy range by Marc Jacobs, It's such a lovely smell. If you get chance to have a sniff, do so!

I need some Zoeva brushes in my life, I don't know when I'll be able to get them but hopefully this month! Pay day hurry up!! :-)

Macs Huggable lip colours are the best, I love the colours. If I'm able to get one I'll do a review for you all.


All photos are found on either the product website or google.


You May Also Like

0 comments