Wishing Weekly #005

by - Thursday, June 19, 2014


I'm always lusting over new products and fashion items so I thought I'd do a WW as I haven't done one in a while. If there's any new trends or any new make-up products you think I'd like you'll have to leave a comment and let me know so I can check them out. 

The first thing I'm lusting over is the new Osbourne MAC Range, I went in to store to take a peek but a lady who worked there told me they had sold out already! The colour range and brushes are to die for. I hope I can get my paws on some soon.

Benefits They're Real Mascara has had some raving reviews and I really want to try it but I'm not sure that I want to pay £20 for a mascara! Is it worth it? Let me know in the comments.

Round sunglasses are my favourite, always have been, always will be. 

I've seen a lot of people wearing High Top White Converse mainly the wrong way, but I've also seen a lot of people rocking the High Top Converse with Denim Shorts look. I wanted to try it out for myself so this is why the High Top Converse are in my WW this week.

Pale Pink/Off White Topshop bag is so cute! not so sure I can spend £107 on it though!





*created on Polyvore, Pictures above ARE NOT mine*



You May Also Like

0 comments