REVIEW: SUPERDRUG WITCH HAZEL MUD MASK

by - Sunday, August 31, 2014



My aim is to give honest reviews. I don't ever mean to slate someones product or brand, I'm just here to be truthful about what I'm reviewing.

I've been testing out this mud mask for the past couple of days and I've seen a difference in my skin but unfortunately the formula doesn't sit well with my skin/skin type. (My skin type is combination - oily to normal) The first time I used it I felt a burning sensation on my cheeks so I immediately washed it off. I thought 'oh it might just be the witch hazel working into my skin' so I tried it again for the second time and it was burning my cheeks again but not my T-zone. It made my cheeks very blotchy, red and sore. I stupidly tried it out for a third time but this time just on my T-zone and I've noticed a difference. I broke out about a week ago all over my chin and my spots have reduced in size and the redness has nearly gone. Even though it left my skin blotchy and red I kept persevering with this product and I can no longer feel a weird sensation when it's applied and I no longer am left with red/blotchy marks once it's been removed. I recommend using this product once a week in conjunction with your normal skin care routine.   

I cant wait to try some more of Superdrug's face mask range. They're super inexpensive and cruelty free so that's a huge plus!

Have you tried any of the other face masks in Superdrug's own range? If so let me know! I'd love to hear what you think of them.


You May Also Like

0 comments