I ♥ Drugstore Tag!

by - Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hey there!
It's been a little over a month since I last posted and I have no excuses as to why I haven't posted anything in a while so I'm just gonna get straight into a new blog post.

I've been wanting to do a TAG blog post for a while so why not start with this one!?




1. What is your favourite drugstore make-up brand?
Considering that I'm more of a drugstore girl (the cheaper the better as I'm a student) this has got to be the hardest question on this tag. I think Maybelline or MUA has got to be my favourite brand!

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Without a doubt my top two favourite face products have got to be L'oreal infallible 24H foundation and Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent. My favourite cheek product is the MUA powder blushers, I really like the shade Bon Bon - it suits my pale skin well. Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Nothing but Nude is my all time favourite lip product!

3. Least favourite product?
My least favourite is the MUA eyeshadow trio in Innocence, the packaging and formula are awful but I guess you never know until you try it!

4. The best make-up bargain?
My best make-up bargain is from an online shop but it's Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Blackest Black, you can always find a deal on it whether it's 3 for 2 or Buy one and get one half price.

5. What is your favourite underdog product?
For sure ModelsOwn moisturising lip balm in Bubblegum, not only does it have the nicest smell but it keeps your lips moisturised throughout the day.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
I love them but for sure the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters!

7. What is your best drugstore dupe?
MUA Lipsticks, The pigment and shades are practically the same as MAC just a lot cheaper!

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
I use it most days but it isn't worth the hype at all.. MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter.



And that's the TAG complete, I really enjoyed it. I had a rummage through my make-up drawers and found things I thought I had lost. Seriously.. If you're a make-up hoarder like me I urge you to do this TAG, just like me you might find something you thought you had lost!



You May Also Like

0 comments