Midweek Haul

by - Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hey there!

I thought I'd do a little Midweek haul for you. I popped to Boots this afternoon and of course I caved at the 3 for 2 offer and ended up spending £30 on 7 items, woops.



£10
The first thing I got was the Soap and Glory Archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil. I swatched this in the shop and the brow tiny felt was amazing. I was so happy that I picked this up, I can't wait to try it out properly. 



£6.99
The second thing I picked up was the L'oreal Super Liner, I've heard so many people rave about how good this is so I had to pick it up and give it a go! 


£4.99 but I got mine as the free one!
I've been wanting to pick up a Colour Tattoo 24H for a long time now and I'm so glad I did. I got Number 35, On and on Bronze. Unfortunately the swatches in the shop had all dried up and you couldn't get any swatches from them. I just went with one that I knew I would wear and one that I'd heard people rave about! 


Browdrama £4.99 
Collection Lashcare £1.99 (mine was the free one, again)

As you can probably tell by now I went for one eyebrow 'thing' and then ended up with three! I saw a youtuber (I can't remember who) raving about the Browdrama so of course I had to try it out. I had also seen someone else talk about Clear eyebrow gel/mascara and how good it was to set your brows.



Micellar cleansing water £2.99
Stay Matte £3.99

Stay Matte is a staple of mine, of course I was going to pick one up. Whereas the Micellar water I had never tried but had seen multiple bloggers comment on how they loved it so again I had to try it. Plus it was half price, So why not!?

That's everything I got, I hope you enjoyed this midweek post.
If so I'll try and post more. Let me know what you would like to see next or if you would like reviews/swatches on any of these items.







You May Also Like

0 comments