MAKEUP REVOLUTION PALETTES

by - Monday, June 20, 2016

It's been a while since I last did a blogpost, every time I say "I'm back!" I put a curse on myself and never actually carry on blogging. University truly does take over your life, I have a really hands-on course. Only one year left though!


I went into town to meet a friend for a drink a few weeks back and I didn't really think we were going to look around the shops as our town is getting knocked down to be re-built, which should be pretty cool when it's all finished. But that aside I wondered into a Superdrug that was in a little corner surrounded by huge boards and saw they had a fully stocked MakeUp Revolution counter! I've been looking at some of their palettes online for a while and lusting over them but never actually taking the plunge and buying them. So I decided to buy two!


I've been loving eyeshadows recently and as soon as I saw this all mattes palette I was sold. The colours are beautiful and really compliment my eye colour.





The second thing that caught my eye was this beautiful highlighter palette. In my opinion, I believe this palette has a colour to suit all skin tones. I use the middle one as I think it best suits my pale skin. The pay off is stunning and stays all day. I'd recommend both palettes. 


You May Also Like

0 comments