MUSIC MONTHLY FAVOURITES #005

by - Friday, July 22, 2016

I've not done one of these in a while. Lets be honest, I've not been blogging for a while so I suppose I'm let off the hook? For the past year or two I've been making monthly playlists on my spotify
 (user: robynpugh_) and then when it comes to the end of the year I put them all into one playlist for that year. I loved doing it last year, I see how much my taste in music varies. 


Up To You - Chris Brown.
I know this is an oldie but its a goldie! I was listening to his F.A.M.E album and I instantly remembered how much I loved this song. 

U Dont Have To Call - Usher.
Again, an oldie but a goldie. I thank Conor Maynard and Jack Maynard for this being in my July music monthly favourites. 

Toothbrush - DNCE.
I randomly came across this track about a week or two ago and I've not stopped singing it since I heard it. It's super catchy and just as good as 'Cake By The Ocean'.

Only Wanna Be With You (Unplugged) - Samm Henshaw.
I saw Samm and the guys (with two M's, why? because he cant spell. His words, not mine.) back in Feb supporting Tori Kelly, he was bloody brilliant! I've not stopped listening to his stuff since then but this has to be my favourite. He owns the stage as soon as he's on it, his voice is utterly amazing. I can't wait to go and see him again soon. I, unfortunately, was too shy to go and talk to him after the gig, but we've had some interaction via twitter.  

Tears - Clean Bandit ft Louisa Johnson.
Such a good song, I didn't really watch much of the X Factor when Louisa was on it but she's got a stunning voice and I think this collaboration was a good one, I must say.

You May Also Like

0 comments